93,21 € (112,78 € with VAT)
PEIJet 1010 Ultem (polyetherimide)- is an Ultem-based material usually used in various fields from the automotive and electronics industry to energy or medical production- suitable for advanced and skilled makers- extremely heat-resistant (more than 200°C)- thermal stable- flame retardant UL94 and… more
PEIJet 1010 Ultem (polyetherimide)
- is an Ultem-based material usually used in various fields from the automotive and electronics industry to energy or medical production
- suitable for advanced and skilled makers
- extremely heat-resistant (more than 200°C)
- thermal stable
- flame retardant UL94 and 5VA ratings
- extremely strong, tough and durable
- high flexural modulus
Please follow the settings and recommendations down below (also see the technical datasheet or product specifications) to avoid any damages (to the material itself, your printer or its components).
PEIJet 1010 is a material for advanced and skilled makers and rather industrial printers with specific printing options.
Nozzle: 360 °C
Heatbed: 120 - 150 °C
▪ Ultem is extremely susceptible to moisture and it can easily absorb water even from the air which can affect the strength of the final print. It is necessary to dry the material preferably at 120 ° C before each use (in case of doubts - the spool is able to handle the heat as well). If you dry it properly, the resulting object may be equivalent in strength to, for example, an aluminum part.
▪ For printing, it is necessary to apply special glue (e.g. MAGIGOO HT) to the mat, for a perfect first layer we recommend to apply the glue in three layers.
▪ It is also necessary to use a printer with a closed chamber heated to at least 70° C.
▪ After it's printed, the material shrinks as the chamber gradually cools and, due to its strength, is able to damage the pad, so be sure to move the printout away as quickly as possible.
✅ extremely heat-resistant (more than 200°C)
✅ strong, tough, durable and self-extinguishing
❌ very difficult to print
❌ for industrial printers
❌ after it's printed, the print shrinks - is able to damage the pad
|Empty spool weight||0.204 kg|
|Packaging weight||0.84 kg|
|Spool dimensions||diameter: 200 mm, height: 55 mm|
|Packaging dimensions||width: 225 mm, height: 65 mm, depth: 210 mm|
|Nozzle||350 - 370 °C|
|Heatbed||140 - 150 °C|
|RAL||can not be specified|
|Pantone||can not be specified|