1.75 mm; 10 m
The same quality of PLA+ but recycled Given that we take our PLA+ as the future flagship among our filaments, recycling of this material and creating RePLA+ is the next logical step not only in recycling but also in more efficient production and a more favorable price. The technological process… more
Always in stock! We are a long-term Czech manufacturer of filaments located in the very heart of Moravia, the ecologically awarded Agricultural Cooperative Haňovice.
We have been dealing with plastics processing since 1992 and we already have a lot of experience in this field. That is why we are not afraid to guarantee the highest quality of our filaments, the accuracy of their colors, and trouble-free printing.
In our assortment, you will find over 130 different filaments in both traditional and original trendy colors. From classic PLA, PLA+, and PETG materials, which are known for their simple printing, through more sustainable, recycled RePLA + and RePETG filaments to more complex materials such as ULTEM, FLEX, and more. These materials are handled by more experienced printers and are used mainly in the industry as an alternative production method with reduced waste.
- Quality - We guarantee the highest quality of input material and filaments, which is confirmed by thousands of satisfied customers around the world.
- More sustainable industry - Our industrial materials are suitable for industrial use as a more sustainable alternative to production and prototyping with reduced waste.
- Biogas station - We generate heat and electricity from our biogas station.
- Reuse of packaging material.
Sustainability and social responsibility are among the main pillars of our production. We are aware of the burden that the use of plastics places on our planet, and therefore we place great emphasis on ecology in terms of reducing waste and reusability.
- All our filaments are wound on 100% recycled spools.
- PLA input material is made from 100% renewable resources
- We do not throw away filaments that do not meet the highest quality standards, but after crushing them, we subsequently create recycled filaments, in the form of RePLA+ and RePETG.
- Color crossings are donated to schools, non-profit organizations, and circles.
- Return spools - Return our empty spools to us and buy new filaments cheaper.
Recycle with PM - the spool returning program
Setting up sustainable processes is an integral part of our philosophy. That's why we decided to improve the spool return program, which is renamed Every Returned Spool Helps. The principle of this program is simple - for each reel returned you get a bonus in the form of credits. You can then use them to buy new spools at better prices. You can read more about the program here.
- Our spools are 100% recycled and are Plastic Second Life® certified.
- You do not throw away the empty spool, but put it back in the original box
- As soon as you have at least 20 spools, you glue the boxes with duct tape and when you send them to us via the Mailbox, we will drop the transport.
- We will check the coils with us and if they are not dirty or damaged, we will return the coils to circulation and credit your customer account with credits.
Unfortunately, this service is only available within Czech Republic and Slovakia at this moment.
2,60 € (2,15 € excl. VAT 21 %)
|Manufacturer||Filament PM (Plasty Mladeč)|
The same quality of PLA+ but recycled
Given that we take our PLA+ as the future flagship among our filaments, recycling of this material and creating RePLA+ is the next logical step not only in recycling but also in more efficient production and a more favorable price. The technological process of production is identical to our standard production, with the only difference being that we use recycled granulate for its production.
The tolerance of the printing string diameter is identical to the normal tolerance of our spools (0.02 - 0.05 mm).
Same for printing as PLA+, but cheaper
Due to our highest standards, the task was to bring recycled material that will not have a consistent color (impossible to achieve), but the same printing quality as our PLA+. And it worked! So all you have to do is send the filament for printing and enjoy trouble-free printing with a better price tag. Compared to the classic PLA+, you will save nearly 3€ (without VAT) on a 1kg spool of RePLA+ and the Builder pack even 24€ (without VAT).
If you have experience with the subsequent editing of prints, then you know that the different color between the spools does not matter so much.
You do plan to further process and color the print. If you add that RePLA+ has the same quality as our classic PLA+ and you buy it for a better price? That's a must-have!
It's up to you how you handle the material. Whether you're testing, prototyping, or getting ready for a life-size Dwayne Johnson model. If the pleasant sound of returning axes on the printer after printing does not mean the end of the creation, but only the beginning, this material is made for you!
Material template for Prusa slicer MK3 download here
Nozzle: 190 - 210 °C
Heatbed: 60 °C
|✅ Much easier printing||❌ Low-temperature resistance|
|✅ Cool matte appearance|
|✅ Higher viscosity|
|✅ More consistent layers|
|✅ Great in lower temperatures (bridging and overhangs)|
|✅ Suitable for 3D pens|