The sustainable production of our filaments, which will not pose an excessive burden on the environment, is a priority for us. Our mission never ends, and we will constantly strive to move the production of our filaments in the most sustainable direction possible.
Our activity is based on three solid pillars - Simpler, Better, and More Sustainable. These pillars help us make the world of 3D printing better.
Always in stock with us! We are a long-term Czech filament manufacturer located in Moravia's very heart in the ecologically awarded agricultural cooperative Haňovice. We have been involved in plastics processing since 1992 and already have a lot of experience in this sector. That is why we are not afraid to guarantee the highest quality of our filaments, the accuracy of their colors, and trouble-free printing. In our assortment, you will find over 130 different filaments in both traditional and original trendy colors. From the classic materials PLA, PLA+, and PETG, known for their simple printing, through the more sustainable, recycled filaments RePLA+ and RePETG to more complex materials, such as ULTEM, FLEX, and others. More experienced printers can deal with these materials, which they find helpful, especially in industry, as an alternative production method with reduced waste.
- Quality: We guarantee the highest quality of input material and filaments, confirmed by thousands of satisfied customers worldwide.
- More sustainable industry: Our industrial materials are suitable for use in industry as a more sustainable alternative to manufacturing and prototyping with reduced waste.
- Biogas: We draw thermal and electrical energy from the biogas station.
- Reuse of packaging material
Sustainability and social responsibility are among the main pillars of our production. We are aware of the burden that the use of plastic represents for our planet, and therefore we place great emphasis on ecology within the reduction of waste and reusability.
- The filaments are wound on 100% recycled spools, which can be returned as part of the Recycle with PM program.
- The PLA input material is made from 100% renewable resources.
- We do not throw away filaments that do not meet the highest quality standards, but after granulating them, we subsequently create recycled filaments in the form of RePLA+ and RePETG.
- Colored crossings are donated to schools, non-profit organizations, and clubs.
Recycle with PM – spool return program (Available only in the Czech Republic and Slovakia)
Setting up sustainable processes is an integral part of our philosophy. That is why we decided to develop an improvement to the spool return program, which is now called Every Returned Spool Helps. The principle of this program is simple – for every returned spool, you get a bonus in the form of credits. You can then use them to buy new filaments at lower prices. You can read more about the program here.
- Our spools are 100% recycled and certified Plastic Second Life®.
- You don't throw away the empty spool, but you put it back in the original box.
- As soon as you have at least 20 spools, seal the boxes with insulating tape, and if you send them to us via Zásilkovna, we will pay for the shipping.
- We will check the spools, and if they are not dirty or damaged, we will return the spools to circulation and credit your customer account.
Since the beginning of our brand, we have emphasized the sustainability of plastic production.
- Take-back of used filters and subsequent recycling of the material back to production
For our factory, which is engaged in producing pocket filters and plastic profiles, we want to introduce the return of used filters so that we can recycle them and thus reduce the amount of plastic waste.
- New ecological materials of filaments and profiles
We continue to look for new materials and procedures to move the production of plastics and filaments in a more ecological and sustainable direction.
- Build alternative energy sources
We currently use renewable energy from our biogas plant. We will continue to take steps toward intelligent energy management in the future.
- Limiting the use of chemical products on plants
We minimize the use of chemicals already when setting up seeding procedures by eliminating risk factors for the transmission of diseases or pests. During vegetation, the timely application is important, when it is enough to use smaller doses of chemical preparations to maintain the good health of the plants. The use of precise application machines and, where possible, the use of biological preparations is also important. These preparations are successfully used especially in greenhouses, where we do not use chemical preparations at all and we achieve the production of tomatoes without pesticide residues.
- Retention of rainwater
As a part of crop production, we do everything to retain as much rainwater as possible in the soil, prevent surface runoff from the land, and limit losses through excessive evaporation. For this, we use minimization technologies of tillage, sowing catch crops, leaving plant residues on the surface of the land, and fertilizing with organic fertilizers.
When growing tomatoes hydroponically in greenhouses, we use collected rainwater not only from all the roofs of the greenhouses but also from other roofs within the company. Currently, during the construction of a new barn for dairy cows, we are also building a sump and a transport pipe to the greenhouses for the collected rainwater from the roof of the barn.
We use robots not only in the production of filaments for changing spools but also for scooping up the feed in the cattle barn. In addition to these robots, the newly built barn will also have robots for milking and manure removal. In the future, we would also like to focus on robots working in crop production during tillage, sowing, spraying, etc.
- Using precision farming practices
We focus on the use of autopilots for precise guidance of machines working in the fields so that there are no unnecessary crossings of equipment, we use machines for variable fertilization with industrial fertilizers, machines for precise dosing of plant protection preparations, and machines for precision sowing. These machines are controlled via a satellite signal, and individual sections are automatically switched off in the event that the application overlaps. In the future, we want to connect yield maps and maps of the content of individual elements in the soil to the existing systems.
- Fuel economy
We limit the consumption of fuel by purchasing new, more efficient machines, by choosing and setting up growing operations, including the use of appropriate machines, as well as the logistics of using mobile work and transport equipment. We want to achieve further savings by merging work operations.
- Limitation of soil erosion
We use soil-friendly minimization technologies, thanks to relatively extensive livestock production, we use organic fertilization that improves the soil structure to a greater extent. We adhere to the standards of good agricultural practice, we use green manure to maintain a longer cover of the land surface with vegetation throughout the year, and we leave plant residues on the surface of the land or mix in the top layer of topsoil. We also use break strips on larger and sloping plots.