1.75 mm; 1 kg
Improved classic, even easier to print than ever before! Are you interested in the difference between PLA and PLA +? Read our article on comparing these materials. PLA+ (polylactic acid)- improved printing properties compared to standard PLA: lower printing temperature 195 °C - great for… more
Always in stock! We are a long-term Czech manufacturer of filaments located in the very heart of Moravia, the ecologically awarded Agricultural Cooperative Haňovice.
We have been dealing with plastics processing since 1992 and we already have a lot of experience in this field. That is why we are not afraid to guarantee the highest quality of our filaments, the accuracy of their colors, and trouble-free printing.
In our assortment, you will find over 130 different filaments in both traditional and original trendy colors. From classic PLA, PLA+, and PETG materials, which are known for their simple printing, through more sustainable, recycled RePLA + and RePETG filaments to more complex materials such as ULTEM, FLEX, and more. These materials are handled by more experienced printers and are used mainly in the industry as an alternative production method with reduced waste.
- Quality - We guarantee the highest quality of input material and filaments, which is confirmed by thousands of satisfied customers around the world.
- More sustainable industry - Our industrial materials are suitable for industrial use as a more sustainable alternative to production and prototyping with reduced waste.
- Biogas station - We generate heat and electricity from our biogas station.
- Reuse of packaging material.
Sustainability and social responsibility are among the main pillars of our production. We are aware of the burden that the use of plastics places on our planet, and therefore we place great emphasis on ecology in terms of reducing waste and reusability.
- All our filaments are wound on 100% recycled spools.
- PLA input material is made from 100% renewable resources
- We do not throw away filaments that do not meet the highest quality standards, but after crushing them, we subsequently create recycled filaments, in the form of RePLA+ and RePETG.
- Color crossings are donated to schools, non-profit organizations, and circles.
- Return spools - Return our empty spools to us and buy new filaments cheaper.
Recycle with PM - the spool returning program
Setting up sustainable processes is an integral part of our philosophy. That's why we decided to improve the spool return program, which is renamed Every Returned Spool Helps. The principle of this program is simple - for each reel returned you get a bonus in the form of credits. You can then use them to buy new spools at better prices. You can read more about the program here.
- Our spools are 100% recycled and are Plastic Second Life® certified.
- You do not throw away the empty spool, but put it back in the original box
- As soon as you have at least 20 spools, you glue the boxes with duct tape and when you send them to us via the Mailbox, we will drop the transport.
- We will check the coils with us and if they are not dirty or damaged, we will return the coils to circulation and credit your customer account with credits.
Unfortunately, this service is only available within Czech Republic and Slovakia at this moment.
21,81 € (26,39 € with VAT 21 %)
|Empty spool weight||0.216 kg|
|Packaging weight||1.38 kg|
|Spool dimensions||diameter: 200 mm, height: 75 mm|
|Packaging dimensions||width: 230 mm, height: 80 mm, depth: 210 mm|
|Nozzle||190 - 210 °C|
|Manufacturer||Filament PM (Plasty Mladeč)|
Improved classic, even easier to print than ever before!
Are you interested in the difference between PLA and PLA +? Read our article on comparing these materials.
PLA+ (polylactic acid)
- improved printing properties compared to standard PLA:
- lower printing temperature 195 °C - great for bridging and printing overhangs
- higher adhesion of layers and impact toughness - ie. that the printed object is more flexible when bending
- higher viscosity = doesn't clog the nozzle
- the material withstands insufficient cooling of the printer in a warm environment (for example in the summer months), precisely because of the lower printing temperatures used and the higher viscosity
- is suitable for 3D pens, again due to lower temperatures
- has an attractive matte finish
- is offered in the new Army edition, classic Black&White, modern Pastel edition, or recycled RePLA+
- check out our video on PLA+ material
Nozzle: 190 - 210 °C
Heatbed: 60 °C
✅ Attractive matt appearance
✅ Suitable for 3D pens
✅ Higher viscosity = does not clog the nozzle
✅ It tolerates insufficient cooling of the printer in a warm environment
✅ Thanks to the lower printing temperature, suitable for bridging and printing overhangs
❌ Low-temperature resistance