3DLAC spray 400 ml
3DLAC was developed specifically to improve the adhesion of the printing pad. The odorless spray is easy to apply (for example, to a cleaned glass surface) and is also easy to wash off in water after use without leaving stains. After the printing pad has cooled, many of the printed materials can be… more
Always in stock! We are a long-term Czech manufacturer of filaments located in the very heart of Moravia, the ecologically awarded Agricultural Cooperative Haňovice.
We have been dealing with plastics processing since 1992 and we already have a lot of experience in this field. That is why we are not afraid to guarantee the highest quality of our filaments, the accuracy of their colors, and trouble-free printing.
In our assortment, you will find over 130 different filaments in both traditional and original trendy colors. From classic PLA, PLA+, and PETG materials, which are known for their simple printing, through more sustainable, recycled RePLA + and RePETG filaments to more complex materials such as ULTEM, FLEX, and more. These materials are handled by more experienced printers and are used mainly in the industry as an alternative production method with reduced waste.
- Quality - We guarantee the highest quality of input material and filaments, which is confirmed by thousands of satisfied customers around the world.
- More sustainable industry - Our industrial materials are suitable for industrial use as a more sustainable alternative to production and prototyping with reduced waste.
- Biogas station - We generate heat and electricity from our biogas station.
- Reuse of packaging material.
Sustainability and social responsibility are among the main pillars of our production. We are aware of the burden that the use of plastics places on our planet, and therefore we place great emphasis on ecology in terms of reducing waste and reusability.
- All our filaments are wound on 100% recycled spools.
- PLA input material is made from 100% renewable resources
- We do not throw away filaments that do not meet the highest quality standards, but after crushing them, we subsequently create recycled filaments, in the form of RePLA+ and RePETG.
- Color crossings are donated to schools, non-profit organizations, and circles.
- Return spools - Return our empty spools to us and buy new filaments cheaper.
Recycle with PM - the spool returning program
Setting up sustainable processes is an integral part of our philosophy. That's why we decided to improve the spool return program, which is renamed Every Returned Spool Helps. The principle of this program is simple - for each reel returned you get a bonus in the form of credits. You can then use them to buy new spools at better prices. You can read more about the program here.
- Our spools are 100% recycled and are Plastic Second Life® certified.
- You do not throw away the empty spool, but put it back in the original box
- As soon as you have at least 20 spools, you glue the boxes with duct tape and when you send them to us via the Mailbox, we will drop the transport.
- We will check the coils with us and if they are not dirty or damaged, we will return the coils to circulation and credit your customer account with credits.
Unfortunately, this service is only available within Czech Republic and Slovakia at this moment.
6,60 € (7,99 € with VAT 21 %)
3DLAC was developed specifically to improve the adhesion of the printing pad. The odorless spray is easy to apply (for example, to a cleaned glass surface) and is also easy to wash off in water after use without leaving stains. After the printing pad has cooled, many of the printed materials can be removed with a simple touch, without using much force. More shrinkable print materials deform during temperature changes during FDM/FFF printing and, among other things, try to tear away from the substrate, which can lead to unwanted deformation of the print or failure of the entire print job.
Its function is to hold the first plastic layer in order to hold the start of the printing steady, avoiding undesirable mistakes. 3DLAC is the perfect substitute for Kapton tape and other types of fixers due to cost-saving and its easy application. A light 3DLAC mist over the surface is enough to hold completely the first layer of plastic to the base. Thanks to the properties of 3DLAC, while the base is hot the extruded plastic is firmly stuck. Once the printed piece gets cold, it can be taken off smoothly and without damages.
3DLAC is a 3D printing adhesive and is effective for most plastics and brands on the market. Used properly, 3DLAC keeps printed models securely attached to the printer surface. Spray 3DLAC from a distance of about 20 cm towards the center of the printer bed. A heated bed is recommended but not required for low shrinkage filament such as PLA or PETG. Once the print is completed and the printer bed has cooled, the print should detach easily.
Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May causedrowsiness or dizziness. If medical advise is needed, have product container or lable at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Dispose of the contents/Containers in accordance with the current legislationon waste treatment. Do not ingest.
Among others: between 15-30% of aliphatic hydrocarbons. Substances that contribute to the classification: propan-2-ol.