PLA - Khaki
PLA - so-called starting material for 3D printing PLA (polylactic acid) - easy to print material- is suitable for printing large objects- is made from corn starch and biodegradable- is suitable for beginners, as printing from it is trouble-free- PLA prints are not ideal for outdoor use (low… more
Always in stock! We are a long-term Czech manufacturer of filaments located in the very heart of Moravia, the ecologically awarded Agricultural Cooperative Haňovice.
We have been dealing with plastics processing since 1992 and we already have a lot of experience in this field. That is why we are not afraid to guarantee the highest quality of our filaments, the accuracy of their colors, and trouble-free printing.
In our assortment, you will find over 130 different filaments in both traditional and original trendy colors. From classic PLA, PLA+, and PETG materials, which are known for their simple printing, through more sustainable, recycled RePLA + and RePETG filaments to more complex materials such as ULTEM, FLEX, and more. These materials are handled by more experienced printers and are used mainly in the industry as an alternative production method with reduced waste.
- Quality - We guarantee the highest quality of input material and filaments, which is confirmed by thousands of satisfied customers around the world.
- More sustainable industry - Our industrial materials are suitable for industrial use as a more sustainable alternative to production and prototyping with reduced waste.
- Biogas station - We generate heat and electricity from our biogas station.
- Reuse of packaging material.
Sustainability and social responsibility are among the main pillars of our production. We are aware of the burden that the use of plastics places on our planet, and therefore we place great emphasis on ecology in terms of reducing waste and reusability.
- All our filaments are wound on 100% recycled spools.
- PLA input material is made from 100% renewable resources
- We do not throw away filaments that do not meet the highest quality standards, but after crushing them, we subsequently create recycled filaments, in the form of RePLA+ and RePETG.
- Color crossings are donated to schools, non-profit organizations, and circles.
- Return spools - Return our empty spools to us and buy new filaments cheaper.
Recycle with PM - the spool returning program
Setting up sustainable processes is an integral part of our philosophy. That's why we decided to improve the spool return program, which is renamed Every Returned Spool Helps. The principle of this program is simple - for each reel returned you get a bonus in the form of credits. You can then use them to buy new spools at better prices. You can read more about the program here.
- Our spools are 100% recycled and are Plastic Second Life® certified.
- You do not throw away the empty spool, but put it back in the original box
- As soon as you have at least 20 spools, you glue the boxes with duct tape and when you send them to us via the Mailbox, we will drop the transport.
- We will check the coils with us and if they are not dirty or damaged, we will return the coils to circulation and credit your customer account with credits.
Unfortunately, this service is only available within Czech Republic and Slovakia at this moment.
21,81 € (26,39 € with VAT 21 %)
|Empty spool weight||0.216 kg|
|Packaging weight||1.38 kg|
|Packaging dimensions||width: 230 mm, height: 80 mm, depth: 210 mm|
|Nozzle||200 - 220 °C|
|RAL||can not be specified|
|Pantone||can not be specified|
|Manufacturer||Filament PM (Plasty Mladeč)|
PLA - so-called starting material for 3D printing
PLA (polylactic acid)
- easy to print material
- is suitable for printing large objects
- is made from corn starch and biodegradable
- is suitable for beginners, as printing from it is trouble-free
- PLA prints are not ideal for outdoor use (low-temperature resistance, low UV resistance)
Nozzle: 200 - 220°C
Heatbed: 60 °C
For colors with glitters, we recommend a nozzle of 0.5 mm and larger.
✅ easy to print
✅ can print tiny parts
✅ can print huge objects
✅ hard and tough
✅ no warping
❌ low-temperature resistance
❌ difficult post-processing
COMPARISON OF ABS AND PLA
PLA is easier and faster to process under the same initial conditions, but its products are significantly less resistant to higher temperatures (it starts to soften around 60 ºC, while ABS up to 90 ºC). So if you expect higher temperatures for the final product, then ABS is a better choice. ABS prints are mostly matte, PLA prints are rather glossy. PLA material is biodegradable, while ABS material is not, but can be recycled. PLA is more suitable for use in the food industry (*without certification, as the certification, would lose its validity the moment the filament passes through the nozzle).