3DLAC plus 100 ml
3DLAC plus 100 ml more
Always in stock! We are a long-term Czech manufacturer of filaments located in the very heart of Moravia, the ecologically awarded Agricultural Cooperative Haňovice.
We have been dealing with plastics processing since 1992 and we already have a lot of experience in this field. That is why we are not afraid to guarantee the highest quality of our filaments, the accuracy of their colors, and trouble-free printing.
In our assortment, you will find over 130 different filaments in both traditional and original trendy colors. From classic PLA, PLA+, and PETG materials, which are known for their simple printing, through more sustainable, recycled RePLA + and RePETG filaments to more complex materials such as ULTEM, FLEX, and more. These materials are handled by more experienced printers and are used mainly in the industry as an alternative production method with reduced waste.
- Quality - We guarantee the highest quality of input material and filaments, which is confirmed by thousands of satisfied customers around the world.
- More sustainable industry - Our industrial materials are suitable for industrial use as a more sustainable alternative to production and prototyping with reduced waste.
- Biogas station - We generate heat and electricity from our biogas station.
- Reuse of packaging material.
Sustainability and social responsibility are among the main pillars of our production. We are aware of the burden that the use of plastics places on our planet, and therefore we place great emphasis on ecology in terms of reducing waste and reusability.
- All our filaments are wound on 100% recycled spools.
- PLA input material is made from 100% renewable resources
- We do not throw away filaments that do not meet the highest quality standards, but after crushing them, we subsequently create recycled filaments, in the form of RePLA+ and RePETG.
- Color crossings are donated to schools, non-profit organizations, and circles.
- Return spools - Return our empty spools to us and buy new filaments cheaper.
Recycle with PM - the spool returning program
Setting up sustainable processes is an integral part of our philosophy. That's why we decided to improve the spool return program, which is renamed Every Returned Spool Helps. The principle of this program is simple - for each reel returned you get a bonus in the form of credits. You can then use them to buy new spools at better prices. You can read more about the program here.
- Our spools are 100% recycled and are Plastic Second Life® certified.
- You do not throw away the empty spool, but put it back in the original box
- As soon as you have at least 20 spools, you glue the boxes with duct tape and when you send them to us via the Mailbox, we will drop the transport.
- We will check the coils with us and if they are not dirty or damaged, we will return the coils to circulation and credit your customer account with credits.
Unfortunately, this service is only available within Czech Republic and Slovakia at this moment.
5,94 € (7,19 € with VAT 21 %)
3DLAC plus, Adhesive for better adhesion
Pressureless version of the popular 3DLAC spray. Volume 100 ml. The sprayer is enough for more than 200 sprays of the mat. If the first layer is applied correctly, it is not necessary to reapply before each print. This special varnish was developed by a Spanish laboratory. The reason was frequent problems with adhesion and deformation effects in 3D printers.
3DLAC plus is perfectly suited, for example, to the glass surface of printing pads, where it reliably replaces adhesives and other preparations. One package of 100 ml is enough for more than 200 sprays - depending on the size of the printing pad. With a correctly applied layer, it is not necessary to apply before each print.
Increases the grip of your models
Spray 3DLAC plus spray evenly onto a clean and degreased print mat from a distance of about 20 cm in short bursts for even coverage. We recommend always removing the pad from the printer before applying it.
After the paint dries, the surface is not sticky, but after heating the pad, it ensures a perfect adhesion of the first layer of the print and prevents unwanted shifts or separation during printing.
After printing, let the mat cool down, then you can easily remove the print. There is no need for greater force or the use of tools - the degree of adhesion of the model depends on the temperature of the printing pad. You can wash 3DLAC PLUS off the pad very easily in lukewarm water.