PLA+ Summer edition - Fresh lime
1.75 mm; 1 kg
A romance that does not end on the last summer day, this is the new PLA+ Summer edition. Enjoy the new color from the Summer edition, Fresh Lime. It is gorgeous, easy to print, and full of positive summer energy. Matte and fresh lookThis edition will charm you with its colorful and fresh colors,… more
Always in stock! We are a long-term Czech manufacturer of filaments located in the very heart of Moravia, the ecologically awarded Agricultural Cooperative Haňovice.
We have been dealing with plastics processing since 1992 and we already have a lot of experience in this field. That is why we are not afraid to guarantee the highest quality of our filaments, the accuracy of their colors, and trouble-free printing.
In our assortment, you will find over 130 different filaments in both traditional and original trendy colors. From classic PLA, PLA+, and PETG materials, which are known for their simple printing, through more sustainable, recycled RePLA + and RePETG filaments to more complex materials such as ULTEM, FLEX, and more. These materials are handled by more experienced printers and are used mainly in the industry as an alternative production method with reduced waste.
- Quality - We guarantee the highest quality of input material and filaments, which is confirmed by thousands of satisfied customers around the world.
- More sustainable industry - Our industrial materials are suitable for industrial use as a more sustainable alternative to production and prototyping with reduced waste.
- Biogas station - We generate heat and electricity from our biogas station.
- Reuse of packaging material.
Sustainability and social responsibility are among the main pillars of our production. We are aware of the burden that the use of plastics places on our planet, and therefore we place great emphasis on ecology in terms of reducing waste and reusability.
- All our filaments are wound on 100% recycled spools.
- PLA input material is made from 100% renewable resources
- We do not throw away filaments that do not meet the highest quality standards, but after crushing them, we subsequently create recycled filaments, in the form of RePLA+ and RePETG.
- Color crossings are donated to schools, non-profit organizations, and circles.
- Return spools - Return our empty spools to us and buy new filaments cheaper.
Recycle with PM - the spool returning program
Setting up sustainable processes is an integral part of our philosophy. That's why we decided to improve the spool return program, which is renamed Every Returned Spool Helps. The principle of this program is simple - for each reel returned you get a bonus in the form of credits. You can then use them to buy new spools at better prices. You can read more about the program here.
- Our spools are 100% recycled and are Plastic Second Life® certified.
- You do not throw away the empty spool, but put it back in the original box
- As soon as you have at least 20 spools, you glue the boxes with duct tape and when you send them to us via the Mailbox, we will drop the transport.
- We will check the coils with us and if they are not dirty or damaged, we will return the coils to circulation and credit your customer account with credits.
Unfortunately, this service is only available within Czech Republic and Slovakia at this moment.
21,81 € (26,39 € with VAT 21 %)
|Packaging weight||1.38 kg|
|Packaging dimensions||width: 230 mm, height: 80 mm, depth: 210 mm|
|Empty spool weight||0.216 kg|
|Nozzle||190 - 210 °C|
|RAL||can not be specified|
|Pantone||can not be specified|
|Manufacturer||Filament PM (Plasty Mladeč)|
A romance that does not end on the last summer day, this is the new PLA+ Summer edition. Enjoy the new color from the Summer edition, Fresh Lime. It is gorgeous, easy to print, and full of positive summer energy.
Matte and fresh look
This edition will charm you with its colorful and fresh colors, which retain their matte appearance typical of PLA+.
Perfect first layer
We can say that the first layer has never been more effortless. PLA+, thanks to its better consistency, adheres better to the printer's base, the individual lines of the filling are better interconnected, and a much more uniform surface is created.
PLA+ (polylactic acid)
- improved printing properties compared to standard PLA:
- lower printing temperature 195 °C - great for bridging and printing overhangs
- higher adhesion of layers and impact toughness - ie. that the printed object is more flexible when bending
- higher viscosity = doesn't clog the nozzle
- the material withstands insufficient cooling of the printer in a warm environment (for example in the summer months), precisely because of the lower printing temperatures used and the higher viscosity
- is suitable for 3D pens, again due to lower temperatures
- has an attractive matte finish
- is offered in the new Skin edition, Army edition, classic Black&White, modern Pastel edition, hot Summer edition, or recycled RePLA+
- check out our video on PLA+ material
Nozzle: 190 - 210 °C
Heatbed: 60 °C
|✅ Attractive matte appearance||❌ Low-temperature resistance|
|✅ Suitable for 3D pens|
|✅ Higher viscosity = does not clog the nozzle|
|✅ It tolerates insufficient cooling of the printer in a warm environment|
|✅ Thanks to the lower printing temperature, suitable for bridging and printing overhangs|
PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS
We take care of the highest possible quality of input materials from which we produce our filaments. Thanks to more than 30 years of experience in the production of plastics, we make products whose quality we proudly stand behind. We are a leading manufacturer of filaments in the Czech Republic, and we have maintained a high-quality standard for our products for a long time. We are a proud manufacturer of filaments for the "Made for PRUSA" brand. We constantly innovate, modernize, and enrich the market with new materials and filament colors.
FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED PRINTERS
Our materials make 3D printing easy even for complete beginners. Printers are assured of a quality result with our filaments and do not have to worry about any problems if they leave the printer unattended. Beginners in 3D printing will appreciate our PLA, PLA+, and PETG materials in a wide range of colors and our Czech solid support to all our customers.
Advanced printers can choose from a wide range of industrial materials with us, such as chemically and heat-resistant PPJet, Carbon, which has strength due to the addition of carbon, rubber, and durable Flex material, self-extinguishing FRJet, or extremely strong, heat-resistant and also self-extinguishing ULTEM.
PRODUCTION WITH RESPECT TO NATURE
Sustainability is not about what we do now, but about long-term and hard work that benefits our planet. Our vision is to minimize waste, which is why we have created a program for returning empty spools. And we are putting these spools back into production. Sustainability means producing and using eco-materials, building alternative energy sources, and robotics. As the parent company of the agricultural cooperative, we advocate the use of precision farming processes, the reduction of chemical products on plants, the retention of rainwater, the removal of soil erosion, and the saving of fuel.
We promote the use of our materials and 3D printing in general. 3D printing, as an additive manufacturing method, is a suitable and ecological alternative for every industry.
You can find more about our sustainability here.